2. When did the school open?
3. What are your top 3 programs that you are interested in?
Digital photography, Veterinary Hospital Assistant, Interior Design
4. How long are the programs?
Digital photography: 12 months
Veterinary Hospital Assistant: 9 months
Interior Design: 24 months
5. How much is tuition?
6. What jobs would you be trained to do with the programs you chose?
Sport/Action Photographer, Event/ Wedding Photographer, Wildlife photographer
Veterinary Hospital Assistant: Veterinary Hospital, Grooming Facilities, Boarding Kennels
Interior Design: Code Consultant, Office Space Planner
7. Find 3 interesting facts on your own.
-There is a photography contest where you can win $2000 if you take the best picture of a reflection.-Over 28,000 square feet of learning spaces in the Kelowna facility
-The facility in Halifax is one of the largest production facilities in the region