Thursday 20 March 2014

Find It Book Page



How would you rate your effort?
5 excellent   4 good   3 average   2 fair   1 poor


How would you rate your use of class time?
5 excellent   4 good   3 average   2 fair   1 poor

How would you rate your process? Did you follow all the required steps?
5 excellent   4 good   3 average   2 fair   1 poor 


How would you rate your creativity?
5 excellent   4 good   3 average   2 fair   1 poor

How would you rate your overall end product?
5 excellent   4 good   3 average   2 fair   1 poor

Total Points ___24___ (25 max) 





If you were to do this assignment again what would you do differently? (5 points)
I would probably make cleaner  black lines when drawing out the doodle so it would make cleaner lines when I was working on it on the computer.

What have you improved on by doing this assignment? (5 points)
I have improved on my skills in using different techniques in photoshop. I learned how to use more than 2 colours in a gradient. I also played around with using the stamp tool in my doodle.

If you were to offer a future student advice about this assignment, what would it be? (5 points)
Make sure you spend enough time on your doodle and make it something you like so that when you are colouring it, it will create something you like. It will be really hard to work on if you don't like the doodle you are starting with. Also when you are filling in with sharpie, make sure that your lines are clear and distinct so it is easier to colour it in on the computer.

Do you have any suggestions for me the teacher if I assign this assignment again? (5 points)
Not really, I absolutely loved doing this assignment and it is cool to think that we are going to be able to have this published. 

1 comment: