Wednesday 16 April 2014

Final of personal logo

Name(s):Madison Miller
Date:April16
Class:GA20
Assignment:personal logo



How would you rate your effort?
5 excellent   4 good   3 average   2 fair   1 poor


How would you rate your use of class time?
5 excellent   4 good   3 average   2 fair   1 poor

How would you rate your process? Did you follow all the required steps?
5 excellent   4 good   3 average   2 fair   1 poor 


How would you rate your creativity?
5 excellent   4 good   3 average   2 fair   1 poor

How would you rate your overall end product?
5 excellent   4 good   3 average   2 fair   1 poor

Total Points ___25___ (25 max) 





If you were to do this assignment again what would you do differently? (5 points)
I wouldn't do anything different. I love the way it looks and I feel like my design met all the criteria needed. It can be shrunk down, easy to remember, its simple, relates to me, focuses on the swimmer (one thing), it is distinct and incorporates tradition.

What have you improved on by doing this assignment? (5 points)
I have improved on my creativity and also on using different techniques and methods to get the impact I want my image to have. For example in my logo, you can tell that the blue stuff under my logo is water because the brush I used mimicked what water is like.

If you were to offer a future student advice about this assignment, what would it be? (5 points)
I would advise someone to take the time to think of something original that relates to you, and to try to not look at other logos that you know because then your mind gets stuck and keeps on wanting to go back and copy that logo.

Do you have any suggestions for me the teacher if I assign this assignment again? (5 points)
Not really, I liked the assignment and it was fun to do. Maybe do some more instruction on the different tools that we could use on the iPads because that part was a bit confusing for me. Other than that it was great!

No comments:

Post a Comment