Monday 16 June 2014

May 30th Photo Safari: Feet

               

I used to be a dancer and feet position is crucial in dance in order to make sure that the dance looks crisp and together so I thought that would be a really important use of our feet. The second one is of a "foot" of a ruler. The third one is just of a cool perspective of feet. When I was little I used to always lay on my back and pretend I was walking on the roof. When this project was first mentioned, that was the first thing I thought of so I recreated it. The fourth one was a couple of friends and my feet together making a star. I liked this because we go to Bethlehem and it is sort of our logo and I thought it went together well. The fifth one is of Lindsey trying to get all of her work done that is due soon. 

No comments:

Post a Comment