Monday 9 June 2014

June 6th Photo Safari: Perspective






This one was pretty hard to start but when we got looking around for things it got pretty fun to look around the school. The first one is the classic "I'm squishing your head" then I took a picture of the school poster logo from a really high perspective. I thought this was cool because it took a very ordinary every day poster and added something that made you want to look twice at it. The third one is of a low perspective. The picture was alright but after I edited it and added some things to it, I thought it really added to the picture. Then the fourth one is actually from the glass in the front of the school. I took a picture really close up from above and you can see the different layers inside the glass which I thought was really interesting. The last one is of Lindsey being a goof.

No comments:

Post a Comment